Continued from Take Care of Your Eyes: Natural Ways (Part I)
4. Try not to rub your eyes.
In the event that you are feeling something disturbing or tingling in the eyes – don’t rub the eyes. Maybe squint for few times; it is a decent massage and will help lessen tingling. You can likewise sprinkle water in your eyes to wash out dust and emissions from the lower conjunctiva sac.
5. Shield your eyes from the sun
Sun presentation has been connected to waterfall development and, conceivably, macular degeneration. Continuously destroy shades when you’re in the brilliant sun.
6. Consider eye wellbeing at work
– Always put your screen/TV at a legitimate separation and position which is agreeable for your eyes.
– Do not read in a poor light or nearly. Read in a decent stance (sit with your back straight) and hold the book no less than 40-50 cm away. Guarantee there is sufficient light to peruse a book. On the off chance that you read/write in a poor light then that’ll offer strain to your eyes.
– Give your eyes a rest. Gazing at the PC or TV screen for quite a while may bring about dry eyes, which, thusly, prompt bothering, tingling and warming of the eyes. Flickering few times and walk around couple of minutes give your eyes the tremendously required break.
7. Give your eyes satisfactory rest
Great rest and satisfactory rest is straightforwardly identified with fundamental vision care. A customary sound rest of 7 to 8 hours gives the measure of rest and unwinding needed for solid working of the eyes.
8. Getting normal eye tests
A standout amongst the most proactive steps that individuals can take to secure their vision is to have a complete eye exam ahead of schedule in adulthood and afterward occasional exams as they get more seasoned, contingent upon their family history and individual danger of eye infection. This is vital to averting eye sickness and distinguishing visual impedance.